


Scott and went on a date to Disneyland on March 11th! It was so much fun! We had fun riding on all the rides we couldn't go on with Carissa and Maia. Our favorite? Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (see photo)! We liked it so much we went on it 3x in a row. Our favorite place to eat ever? Blue Bayou at Disneyland. We had the best filet mignon and lobster in our lives (see photo). We loved the Gumbo soup (I need to Google for the recipe). It was money well spent. Thank you Scott for the great birthday present!





4 comments:
Wow looks like you guys had fun!
That looks like it was a lot of fun and great food!
The food looks yummy!!! And it looks like it was very romantic!
So I can't read every word right now but I really like your site! I had to post cause Drew & I tried to eat at Blue Baeu (I already forgot how to spell it) once & they were fully booked with reservations when the park opened! It was the 1st thing we went to do & they were booked, did you guys call to make reservations before your trip or something? I have never eaten there!
Post a Comment