Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kindergarten

I registered Carissa and Maia for kindergarten yesterday. It took me nearly an hour to fill out all the paperwork because I have to do it 2x over (also because...Carissa and Maia were there "helping me" by getting into my purse consistently to eat Tic Tacs/getting into my makeup and redecorating the flowers and wall hangings in the admin office -- I love my 2 little monkeys). Carissa and Maia were excited to be there. They saw some of their church friends there who were coming back to class from lunch time. Maia said, "Wow Mommy, our friends go here". I could see the smiles and anticipation on their faces. I know I will definitely cry their first day of school.

2 comments:

Steph said...

We can cry together! I'm sending my baby to school! ;-(

I know this is random but I just scrolled down to type in the code to send this and you wont believe what it is "herfart" lol

Jeanie said...

I can't believe it...Carissa, Maia and Karianne all 5 and going to school!! Yee..gads..where did the time go????