Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chris Isaak Concert - May 9th

Chris Isaak singing with his brother.

After coming home from Monterey, we had 30 minutes to rinse off the sand from Carissa and Maia's body and give instructions to our babysitter (Heidi) before driving off to the Chris Isaak concert at the Dixon May Fair. After about 40 minutes into the show an undercover security guy approached me and said, "You can't have a big camera like that here. If I see you take another picture, I'm going to take your memory card from you." I was irritated because people are allowed to bring a camera. The rules didn't specify a size! Besides, my telephoto zoom lens is only 300 mm with a F-stop of only 4-5.6, which means I can't get that great of pictures because I was in the general admission way, way in the back. The guy obviously knows nothing about cameras. After he walked away, I put my camera in manual mode (so the flash wouldn't pop up) and took about 100 more pictures.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ahhhaaa I love that you broke the rules. Rule Breaker! HAHAAAA
You know people know nothing about real cameras anymore. Including me. You brought back brief memories of F-stops from high school but I remember nothing. Digital camera for me thank you.