





Carissa and Maia's kindergarten class had their first field trip. They went to Silveyville Pumpkin Farm in Dixon. Maia's favorite part of the field trip was riding the bus. Carissa liked the hayride the best. I took photos of them right after they climbed into their seat on the bus. They were so excited to sit next to their friends. They had it planned out days before the trip as to who was going to sit next to who and who was going to sit by the window. So cute! There's also a photo of their whole class. Their teacher, Mrs. Feins is in the middle/back. It was so nice to share this special day with them. I think the last time I was on a school bus was back in High School.





2 comments:
Riding on a school bus, yuck! I remember the smell giving me headaches. The girls look darling & like they had so much fun.
How fun! Karianne loves riding the bus EVERYDAY!
Post a Comment