We did trick or treating downtown the day before Halloween and of course on Halloween night. The girls had fun with Hailey running from house to house and knocking on doors together.
I love the new picture of you guys at the top! Lovely! Look at all that candy! WOW. I can't wait for Ambra to trick or treat so I can have all her candy.
The picture with the green pole is perfect, figures from the photographer!
Wow they got a lot of candy! My kids were'nt really into the Halloween thing this year. The boys didnt go trick or treating and the girls didnt get very much. They look adorable!
3 comments:
CUTE PICTURES!! :-)
I love the new picture of you guys at the top! Lovely!
Look at all that candy! WOW. I can't wait for Ambra to trick or treat so I can have all her candy.
The picture with the green pole is perfect, figures from the photographer!
Wow they got a lot of candy! My kids were'nt really into the Halloween thing this year. The boys didnt go trick or treating and the girls didnt get very much. They look adorable!
Post a Comment