Friday, February 5, 2010

Award Ceremony - January 25

Vacaville has a photo contest each year and I entered it. There were about 300 photo entries. I won 3rd place. I was pretty thrilled. I was presented with an award by the Mayor at the VV City Council of Chambers meeting last week. Here is the photo with the Mayor and the photo I had entered. The Visitors Bureau will be using the photo on their website (www.visitvacaville.com) and on brochures. I just looked at the website and it's not posted yet.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations! I'm glad they finally acknowledged your win.

Jenn said...

Christine! I've been looking for your e-mail address but can't seem to find it. I was wondering if you could do me a HUGE favor and photoshop a photo for me, if you had the time and were willing! if you don't mind then please get me your e-mail address. You can send it to Jenn@Wanfear.com thanks! -Jenn Roper

Steph said...

Congrats Christine!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You are very talented!

Anonymous said...

Amazing picture. The girls look adorable!

JJ said...

Too cool! Picture looks great!