We had a Rock Star Birthday themed party for them. We celebrated it on March 6 because I was going to be away for 4 days for a photography conference in Vegas. Their birthday is actually on March 9th. In the past I let them invite one friend each. This was the first year I allowed them to invite 3 friends each (they chose girls from their Kindergarten class). We had a hair, nail, and glamour skin stations for the girls to rotate around to before they performed on the stage that Scott made. We had disco lights, a real microphone with amplifier speaker, guitars, tambourine, and a drum.
It was a very fun and successful party (which means: no crying).
It was a very fun and successful party (which means: no crying).
I made this poster on photo shop to display on an easel for the party.I also made 8x10 copies to the give to each of the girls.






2 comments:
What a cool birthday party! Robyn sure did like using the microphone and stage when she was over the other day. She must get the performing gene from her dad. :)
Hailey had a great time. It was a fabulous party!
Post a Comment