skip to main |
skip to sidebar
May 29 - Look! No Training Wheels

I remember last summer when their cousin Karianne started riding her bike without training wheels. I thought that was amazing! She's the same age as Carissa & Maia, just a few months younger. My girls had the motivation to learn this year. I told them if they learned to ride without training wheels I promised to buy them a new bike. The bikes they had were only about a 5" wheel, given to them when they were 2. The bike shown here is borrowed from our neighbor's house. It's about a 10" wheel. It was perfect for learning. To my surprise, it only took 3 days before they were zipping around the park parking lot. I got them new bikes that night. 16" wheels from Toys R Us. That's really the only place you can find that size. They aren't tall enough for a 18". I'll have to post new photos of them on their new bikes soon.
1 comment:
Now I'll have to use the girls as inspiration for Robyn to learn to ride a 2 wheeler. Actually, I just want Jeff to teach her and me not to have to do anything about it.
Post a Comment