Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Discovery Kingdom - July 27

We went to Discovery Kingdom a few times this summer. A couple of weeks ago I went with my friend Laurie and her kids. I wanted to travel light, so I didn't bring my camera. Big regret! We went the Looney Toon show and Carissa got picked to go on stage and dance with Daffy Duck! I was able to take pictures and video tape it with my phone camera at least. Recently we went again with my friend Susan and Robyn. Maia got picked to go on stage. This time I was prepared. I video taped with my left hand and took photos with my right. Very tricky. I wanted to give Maia the best chance at getting picked because she really wanted a turn after seeing Carissa on stage, so I brought an outfit for her to change into. It really worked and she had a blast as you can see.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like you guys have had an eventful summer! Looks like lots of fun!