Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Larsen Family Reunion - July 18

Every year Scott's Dad's family plans a family reunion at Howarth Park. All the cousins, Uncles, Aunts, and Grandma & Grandpa (they drive out from Utah) meet for a picnic in the park. Most of them live in Santa Rosa or Sacramento Area. I took this big group photo with my camera. I set it on timer and ran. Came out pretty good considering the amount of people. The girls love horseback riding. It really is one of the nicest parks I've ever been too.Great Grandpa & Grandma Larsen

Carissa & Maia aren't the only twins in the family. Here they are with their twin boy cousins, Jake & Josh (they are 2 years younger than mine). Unlike my girls, they are identical. Their father is an identical twin too.

1 comment:

The Simpson Times said...

Very cute pictures. I really like the picture of you guys with mom and dad....you were all color coordinated!!