I know it's way past Halloween, but I'm a little behind. We went downtown and got some cute photos of the girls' friends (Hailey & Katie) and our neighbor, Ian. When we went downtown, I matched Maia as a cowgirl. On Halloween, I matched Carissa as a kitty.
Maia is such a ham!!! They look adorable. Who ever is in that tiger costume looks like me as a kid!!! Did you get my email Christine? Sorry I missed your call last week. MERRY CHRISTMAS. Love you. Kara
2 comments:
We have the 50's girl costume here at our house. Annalise was that a couple years ago. It's funny how things never really go away.
Maia is such a ham!!! They look adorable. Who ever is in that tiger costume looks like me as a kid!!!
Did you get my email Christine? Sorry I missed your call last week. MERRY CHRISTMAS. Love you. Kara
Post a Comment