It's funny that kids like playing with the most simplist things that aren't bought as toys. Why do we spend so much money on toys? I've wondered that for years now. Why do I still buy them? Maybe hope that they will play with them or maybe us as adults will. ;-)
So true! Imagine how much money we could all save if we (1) didn't buy our kids all the toys, and (2) the kids could teach us adults how to enjoy just playing in boxes!
2 comments:
It's funny that kids like playing with the most simplist things that aren't bought as toys. Why do we spend so much money on toys? I've wondered that for years now. Why do I still buy them? Maybe hope that they will play with them or maybe us as adults will. ;-)
So true! Imagine how much money we could all save if we (1) didn't buy our kids all the toys, and (2) the kids could teach us adults how to enjoy just playing in boxes!
Post a Comment