skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Locked Out of My House Today
I've had car problems, so in switching between my car and Dad's car, I didn't transfer the garage door opener into the right car. In addition, I somehow didn't transfer our front door key either from 2 months ago back onto my key chain (I go through the garage and not the front door). So that left me locked out of the house today after coming home from swimming. I tried to jump the fence to access entry from the back of the house (spare key in the back), but the fence was too high. Carissa told me to be careful. Then she ran to the driveway and cupped her hands around her mouth and shouted as loud as she could, "Help! My Mommy Needs Help! Help Us!" It was funny. Luckily my neighbor was home and I used one of her chairs to prop myself over the fence (I ended up scraping my nice shoes). Sorry, no funny photos of Carissa yelling or me hauling the fence.
2 comments:
So very frustrating to lock yourself out. That is so cute that Carissa was so concerned! You should do what we do, and give a spare key to a friend (preferably one that is home or close to home most of the day)...then you don't have to climb fences and scrape shoes!
What a pain to have that happen. It always frustrates me when things like that happen to me. Thank goodness Carissa was there to help you out. :)LOL
Post a Comment