





For Mother's Day weekend, Scott took the girls and I to Monterey. We stayed at the Best Western Beach Resort on Sand Dunes Drive. It was nice because it's the only hotel right on the beach that I know of. We got a good discount through Costco.com. You step out of your hotel room and it's only 10 steps to the beach sand. It was nice to fall asleep and wake up to the sound of the ocean waves. It was Carissa and Maia's first hotel experience. They were very giddy that night when it was time for bed. We were wishing they were in a separate room. I took over 400 photos! I have no idea which ones are my favorite yet. It will take me 8 hours to go through them. Here is a couple. The first photo was taken at sunset. I have different ones on my photography blog. Check those out too: http://christinelarsenphotography.blogspot.com/





4 comments:
Cute pictures. We love going down to Monterey. It's such a nice place to visit.
Very nice pictures....I'm going to check out the photography blog now!
Such beautiful pictures!!!! Wow.
Those girls are going to hide that camera from you when they get in high school. LOL
I loved the pic's!!
Post a Comment