Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Discovery Kingdom - May 22

My Mom was in town for Scott's birthday party, so we went to Discovery Kingdom because Radio Alice was there. It only cost $9.73 to get in that day. Of course I upgraded to season passes for only $25, which is an awesome deal. I love all the shows and the butterfly garden. I posted some butterfly photos on my photo website, under Art Prints if you want to check it out. Maia and Carissa had a great time, especially with Grandma.
www.christinelarsenphotography.com/art-prints

2 comments:

Susan said...

Discovery Kingdom is fun. We had season passes the summer before Annalise started kindergarten. It was alot of fun to whenever we wanted and not have to stay the whole day.

Susan said...

The butterfly pictures are really good. Discovery kingdom is a lot of fun. We had season passes the summer before Annalise went to kindergarten. one of these days we will definetely do it again.