Carissa, Maia, & Hailey
Cute Photo of Hailey
Maia Swimming
Carissa Swimming
Maia and Carissa were in swimming lessons at Millennium Sport Club. They had eight 1/2 hour sessions 2x a week starting on May 12th. On May 28, Carissa swam by herself for the 1st time doing the breast stroke completely under the water. She said, "Mommy, I don't need swim lessons anymore because I know how to swim." Maia had one week in May where she cried every time during swim lessons and wouldn't put her face underwater, so I was getting worried because semi-private lessons aren't cheap. However, on June 9th, Maia swam by herself for the 1st time doing breast stroke too. She then surpassed Carissa by diving into the water by herself. I'm so proud of them. They took lessons with their best friend, Hailey.
Cute Photo of Hailey
Maia Swimming
Carissa Swimming
Maia and Carissa were in swimming lessons at Millennium Sport Club. They had eight 1/2 hour sessions 2x a week starting on May 12th. On May 28, Carissa swam by herself for the 1st time doing the breast stroke completely under the water. She said, "Mommy, I don't need swim lessons anymore because I know how to swim." Maia had one week in May where she cried every time during swim lessons and wouldn't put her face underwater, so I was getting worried because semi-private lessons aren't cheap. However, on June 9th, Maia swam by herself for the 1st time doing breast stroke too. She then surpassed Carissa by diving into the water by herself. I'm so proud of them. They took lessons with their best friend, Hailey.





1 comment:
They sure were cute when Bryan and Anthony and I got to watch them - they did great! I hope Bryan and Anthony will learn to like the water more in their lessons starting tomorrow - I'm so excited! (I don't expect too much considering they're so young.)
Post a Comment