skip to main |
skip to sidebar
California Coastal Clean Up Day - Sept. 19
Two Saturdays ago was the statewide California Clean Up Day. People from all over the state go to their local beach or creek to clean the area of debris and other things that are harmful to our water. For we know that all water leads back to the ocean. I made it one of our Ward Community Activities. I took the girls out to our local creek by Andrew's Park with work gloves on. It was hard work for sure. I was so proud of Carissa & Maia. They never complained or took a rest. They really enjoyed cleaning up the environment. They expressed to me how they couldn't believe that people just throw their trash on the ground. I got some great photos. I'm too lazy to upload pictures 2x, so please check out my photography blog to see some of the photos: http://christinelarsenphotography.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Good pictures! So much garbage you guys picked up. What a great idea for a ward service project.
What a great ward service opportunity! How sweet that the girls got right in there and worked hard! Love those girls!!
Post a Comment