I HAD A FUN BIRTHDAY THAT LASTED 4 DAYS...
MARCH 18 - DAY OF MY BIRTHDAY
Started the day having lunch with my Mother-in-law & my friend Susan at Creekside Grill downtown. I had an avocado and crab wrap. Thank you Mom for lunch!!
MARCH 18 - DAY OF MY BIRTHDAY
That night Scott took us all out to dinner to Fuso Italian Restaurant downtown. I had the eggplant parmesan. The food here is way too rich and heavy for my taste. Thank you Scott for dinner!!
MARCH 19 - THE AFTER PARTY
Marlina organized a night out with my friends. We went to Mikuni Sushi Restaurant and ate outside in their heated patio. I liked the Marilyn Monrolls the best. It was in a cute shopping center. So after dinner we browsed The Gap and then had ice cream in the outdoor patio at Ben and Jerry's. Thanks Marlina!!
MARCH 20 - THE 3RD DAY
We went out to dinner with our Uncle Doug who was visiting out of town. We ate at Claim Jumpers in Concord because my father-in-law and Uncle were in San Jose that day watching the NCAA basketball tournament. I had a red velvet mini cake.
Laurie gave me a spa pedicure at her house. Then she sent me over to Paris to have my toe nails painted. I chose a zebra design. Thanks Laurie!!





2 comments:
Sounds like fun. Cute toe nails!
What a fun birthday!
Post a Comment