Friday, October 15, 2010

They Must Be Twins! Oct. 3

Even though they are not identical twins, they sure do act like it sometimes. Maia lost her tooth Sunday night and in about 2 seconds, Carissa lost her's. Amazing! Great opportunity for cute pictures. The toothfairy must have been so overwhelmed that she didn't take their teeth or leave anything for them. So I advised the girls to leave them under their pillow one last night. They were so excited to get a dollar (always decorated over the top with sparkles and stickers) and two shiny pink quarters each. The toothfairy really made up for the delay!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Robyn's been trying to get her teeth loose. So far it hasn't worked.

jamie hansen said...

Hello Christine! How are you doing? It was great seeing you a few weeks back. I stopped by your blog to see your updates. They are always such good and fun post!

No worries, the tooth fairy has made that mistake here once before. EK! I had to do the old put the money up the sleeve and shake his bedding all around, as my tearful boy watched for results. I let the money fall as I shook. Then said, "Here it is! Silly boy! The tooth fairy must have just gotten scared by Mia (our new puppy) barking or just forgot it!"

He was happy and I was thankful it worked out. He did try to see if he could place the tooth under his pillow the next night. Hum...

So, guess what, I was looking for a costume on craigslist and all I found that would fit baby was a pumpkin costume. So she was a pumpkin! TOO CUTE!! lol! I was thinking, oh i should call Christine and tell her and have you do pictures! Because, I know you want to photograph a pumpkin costume. But I have been so busy.

Take care.