Thursday, April 9, 2009

Clumsy Day


If you call our house and you hear something that sounds like the ocean, it's just our phone. I had one of those clumsy days yesterday. I was on the phone when Maia needed "wiping". I tried to snug the phone between my neck and shoulder and it slipped down into the toilet. Luckily, I always do a flush before wiping. It's still gross to have it in the toilet and worse that I ruined it! We are attempting to dry it out and hoping it will be functional again. I usually have my headset on when multitasking, but this was one of those unplanned (clumsy) moments. Good thing I have a handy husband who knows how to take things apart and put things back together.

6 comments:

The Simpson Times said...

Are you sure he really knows how to put things back together??? I swear he asked for a new bike for Christmas EVERY year because he'd take them apart and not be able to put them back together! LOL! But on a more serious note - I hope it ends up drying out and working just fine...I hate those clumsy moments!

Christine said...

I remember hearing those stories from Mom. I guess all those years of practice helped him be so mechanically savvy as an adult. We haven't tested the phone out yet. We are giving it one more day to dry.

Kelly Hill said...

Bummer. And may I ask why you always do a flushing before the wiping? That's some great luck!

Kelly (Steph's friend)

Christine said...

Kelly, I do a flush before wiping because I don't want to smell it!

Kelly Hill said...

That's as good a reason as any! : )

Susan said...

Is it working yet?