Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Bunny





Scott had the day off from work, so we took the girls to the Jelly Belly Factory to meet the Easter Bunny. The line was so short that we went through 3x to take pictures (you know me, I got to get the perfect picture) and to say hi to the Easter Bunny. Carissa said, "I love the Easter Bunny right in my heart, I want to take him home."

5 comments:

The Simpson Times said...

Very cute!! And so cool that you were able to see the Easter bunny so many times. Great that you could just take your own pictures instead of paying at the mall to have a pic taken with the Easter bunny! What a fun family day!

Susan said...

What good girls! I know Robyn would not take a picture of with the Easter Bunny so I don't even try. :)

Jeanie said...

Loved the pictures---thanks for stopping by!

heather said...

Christine,
This is Mandy's sister in law, Heather, the one with twins. Your girls are so cute. It is so crazy to see how big they have gotten. We have a blog, Hansensdreamteam.blogspot.com come visit. So fun to see your family.

Geneva said...

So glad to see you are a blogger! you need to post about that adorable play house Scott built. That thing is amazingly cute. Hailey is lucky to have two cute, fun friends.