



I had a great birthday! It's nice when your birthday lasts more than one day! Thank you to everyone who remembered my birthday and who made it extra special! Funny how I'm wearing the same shirt in every photo. It was my birthday shirt. LOL - March 11: Disneyland date with Scott. We had dinner at the Blue Bayou (see older Blog)
- March 18: My little birthday party at the house with family
- March 18: Lunch at Panera Bread with Scott, Carissa & Maia, Mom (thanks for treating me!), Stacie, Bryan & Anthony.
- March 20: Lunch at BJ's with Erin (I forgot my camera)
- March 23: Dinner at Sophia's Thai Kitchen & Dessert at Ciocolat (in Davis) with Marlina & Maria





3 comments:
Wow looks like you did lots of things for your birthday! I love stretching my birthday out for as long as I can. Wish I could have been there! Love you!
Happy Birthday Christine! It sounds like you had a great birthday week.
Sounds like you had a good birthday...glad I could be a part of it!
Post a Comment