Thursday, April 9, 2009

Princess Trio Band - On Tour!


Check out their added tour dates on Ticketmaster.com! Hurry! Last year's show sold out in 2 minutes!

4 comments:

The Simpson Times said...

Very cute....looks like fun! So did they transform their "train/boat" into a stage - those are some good performers!

Christine said...

No, they used the bathroom step stool for a stage. The box got all wet on the inside, so I had to take it away from them. They were spraying it with water to give it a "boat effect" or something. 5 year olds have a creative mind that I don't understand sometimes.

Steph said...

Looks like fun!

Team Hillman said...

Christine! Hello long lost friend. I am so glad you found us. I am loving your blog. Your girls are so big! I love your photography site too-you are so talented. I am so excited to be back in touch.