Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Plank Position with My Trainer On My Back

Today was my last day of personal group training with my instructor. I have a strong core, so my instructor challenged me by positioning her body on top of me (she is completely on top of me - her feet are not touching the floor). She's a 170lbs! Most of the girls you see in the photo can only do between 5-10 lbs. I owe it to Yoga & Pilates. Too bad a strong core doesn't correlate 6 pack abs. We did it twice to make sure I got a good picture of it.

4 comments:

The Simpson Times said...

Wow - you MUST have a strong core...amazing!

Susan said...

Ouch! I don't think I could have Cara do that to me. But then I've been slacking on my yoga. Oh well, maybe I'll start back up next month. :)

Anonymous said...

That has to be bad for your back. You are crazy! Love the workout top. Where did you get it?

Unknown said...

I can barely keep myself in that position, wow you are tough!